Team In Training, Senior Campaign Manager
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Rocky Mountain Chapter
720.440.8642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO: Elements Massage and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training (TNT)
WHAT: Elements Massage and TNT announce an unprecedented partnership offering a comprehensive approach to leading a happier, healthier life and a mutual commitment to finding a cure for cancer. This partnership is the first of its kind for both businesses.
Elements Massage BENEFITS for TNT Athletes:
1. The Benefits of The Elements Way™:
a. Healing Power of Massage
b. Active Listening and Responsiveness
c. Expert Therapists with a Singular Focus on Massage
d. Program of Continuous Improvement
e. A Holistic, Personalized Massage Experience
2. Member pricing for massages, which is $59 for 55 minutes (regular price for non-members is $89)
3. Complimentary 55-minute massage session for all TNT athletes who cross the finish line.
Team In Training BENEFITS for Elements Massage Clients:
1. Best in class, team-focused fundraising and training program offers:
a. High-caliber coaching that helps the novice and experienced athlete alike accomplish their training and fitness goals.
b. Opportunity to make friends and have fun as part of a supportive team
c. Satisfaction of supporting cancer research and helping patients live better
2. $25 TNT Registration Fee (75% off of list price)
WHERE: Benefits and discounts are applicable at all Colorado Elements Massage locations and for every Rocky Mountain Team In Training event during the dates listed below. For specifics, visit: www.teamintraining.org/rm
WHEN: June 1, 2014 – May 31, 2015
WHY: Never feel guilty about doing right by your body, because taking care of your body helps you take care of your life! Exercise, social interaction, giving back and taking care of yourself through activities like massage are proven to be some of the best indicators of overall happiness! Isn’t happiness what we’re all seeking and striving for every day?
You’ll find it all with Team In Training and Elements Massage.
Five Benefits of Massage for Endurance Athletes
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Reduces recovery time for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent risk of muscle strain.
- Stimulates the lymph system, the body's natural defense, against toxic invaders.
**Source: Elements Massage™**
Exercise Is a Key to Happiness: http://www.gretchenrubin.com/happiness_project/2010/08/12-tips-for-nudging-yourself-to-exercise-regularly/
Volunteering and Happiness: Four Reasons Why Giving Back Feels Good: http://lauriemarsden.com/volunteering-happiness-4-reasons-giving-back-feels-good/
Friendship, The Key to Happiness: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/positive-psychology-in-the-classroom/201210/friendship-the-key-happiness
The Anatomy of Happiness: http://www.massagetherapy.com/articles/index.php/article_id/2204/The-Anatomy-of-Happiness