Careers at Elements Massage™
Front Desks Sales
Elements Massage specializes only in massage. We cater to individuals that enjoy a personal one-on-one service and the utmost attention to detail. We offer a smaller, more personalized setting that is never pushy, but friendly and fun. As part of our team, as an experienced Sales/Client Service Specialist (SCSS), you will be directly responsible for client conversions and coordinating front desk operations.
The ideal candidate(s):
- MUST have sales experience working in spa, salon, health or wellness business.
- Have experience opening and/or closing a business and being a key holder.
- Must have worked in a customer facing environment where you are confident and comfortable speaking with and establishing good rapport with clients, making face to face sales pitches in a convincing and conversational manner is essential.
- Demonstrate excellent phone skills and client relationship skills.
- MUST be very computer literate and detail oriented with experience working with a web-based scheduling / retail software that books schedules and checks out clients.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to work in a changing, dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with initiative to keep productive and contribute to completing operational tasks.
- Must love massage since that’s our business!
- Must dress in business attire and have a friendly personality!
- Work at least 20 hours a week, with the ability to close 1 to 2 nights a week, and 1 weekend shift.
- Full time positions available for the right candidate
Please contact Celeste (Owner) at 951-756-0768.