Elements Massage® studios have been eagerly awaiting the day when we can welcome clients back through our doors. We are excited to announce that we are beginning to reopen our studios in compliance with the local, state and national regulations. We have worked diligently during the closure of our studios due to COVID-19 to update our already rigorous sanitation and safety standards.
Our top priority has always been to deliver an unparalleled experience of restoration and rejuvenation to our clients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff which we’ve outlined below:
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
WHAT ELEMENTS MASSAGE® STUDIOS ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean suites and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All staff members will wear a mask when in the lobby, during any interaction with a client, or when in the break room.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution and may be required based on state specific orders)
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and studio employees.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
All Clients must answer the following health screening questions at time of booking* (verbal), prior to their session via appointment confirmation or reminders (verbal or email), and at time of session (written):
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Curbside check-in at participating studios (check with your local studio on availability), Clients may call the studio when they arrive and enter the lobby at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to complete their temperature check and health screening questionnaire.
- Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty. (Massage Therapist temperature will be taken at the start of their shift)
- The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, and light switch
- Room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover
- Massage therapists will wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Massage therapists will wear a face mask. Face masks are strongly encouraged for all clients and may be required based on state specific orders. Please confirm requirements with your local studio
- For extra sanitation precautions, all blankets have been removed from treatment rooms until further notice and have been replaced with two sheets for warmth and to protect modesty.
AFTER EACH SESSION
- 15 minute turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.