Many people consider massages a luxury. At Elements Massage, we believe regular massages are a necessity! Regular monthly treatments provide therapeutic relief to people of all ages and all walks of life: from competitive athletes, stay-at-home parents, or stressed corporate executives.
Why is this type of therapy so beneficial? The answer is simple: regular massage is a drug-free, non-invasive, and humanistic approach to wellness. Your body heals itself, and massage can help.
Have we convinced you yet? Finding a reason to treat yourself to a massage may be easy; the challenge is carving out some extra time in your busy schedule. It may help to think of a massage as more than just a monthly luxury; these treatments are essential for both your physical and mental health! Allotting one or two hours for a massage session can alleviate daily stress and turn an overwhelming day into a productive one.
Enjoying regular massage therapy treatments at Elements Massage™ can address a variety of health conditions. Massage not only relieves stress, but it may also help lower high blood pressure, reduce low back discomfort and post-operative pain, as well as reduce joint inflammation from chronic conditions, like arthritis.
Even people without specific health issues will experience benefits from regular massage therapy including:
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body's natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins, the body's natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased joint flexibility
- Faster recovery after strenuous workouts
- Relief from migraine pain
- Reduced scar tissue and promotes faster healing of post-operative adhesions
Elements Massage is dedicated to improving your health and wellness. Clients who book with us not only experience the best massage in the industry; they receive an added benefit we call The Elements Promise™. If your massage doesn't live up to your expectations, let us know — and the next one is on us.
Take advantage of all the benefits Elements Massage™ can provide, and book a session at a location near you.
Source: MassageTherapy.com, the ABMP’s public education site