- Lakeside School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2004, Milwaukee, WI
- Marquette University, Psychology & Communication Studies, Milwaukee, WI
- Argosy University, Masters in Counseling, Chicago, IL
Specialties or Training
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (PNMT), neck, hip and shoulder
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Trigger Point
- Myofascial Release
- Pin & Stretch
- Pinpoint Muscle Tension release
- Creative Mobility Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
Philosophy of Healing
"I take a holistic view coupled with eastern philosophy. I believe healing is about treating spirit, mind and body, and that you need to not only treat the symptoms but address the causes of pain as well. I aim to live a balanced life in all three aspects as well."
“I had a client who was reporting pain in their left shoulder with limited mobility and range of motion. Using a combination of Swedish, deep tissue, and active release techniques the client's pain subsided and they reported increased mobility, flexibility, and range of motion.”
- Consistently amazing; Jonah has been a veritable healer with deep tissue work on my shoulder and I am very thankful for the discovery of Elements Massage.
- I had a back surgery 14 months ago. There is nothing but a constant pain. I am from Indiana and come to Pewaukee to visit my son, daughter-in-law and a 1 year old grandson. My son made arrangements for me to have a massage from Garrett a couple of months ago and it relieved my pain for awhile. When I called to set up another appointment Garrett was not available so I had Jonah. I just wish that I lived closer to your therapeutic massage business so that I could come more often to have a massage by these wonderful gentlemen. It is SOOOOO nice to have some relief from pain. The massage has given me more relief than injections in my spine.
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Matt; Ben; Tomika; Aja; Laurie