- Lakeside School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2000, Milwaukee, WI
Specialties or Training
- Prenatal Massage
- Lymphatic Massage
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (shoulder and hip focus)
- Hot Stone
- Animal Massage
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Deep Tissue, Therapeutic Massage
Philosophy of Healing
"I believe if you take care of your body, it will take care of you. Massage is very healing to the body!"
"A client came to me with pain going down his leg. He does a lot of traveling and is very active. Our treatment plan included massage of the low back, glutes and legs using deep tissue techniques and range of motion. Working the rest of the body as well as the opposite leg provided great relief. Treatment plan also included recommendation for regular massage as well as self-care for between massage treatments."
- "I really like my massage therapist, Laurie. I have been to many therapists in the past, but only Laurie has been able to target the areas where I am most tense and actually relieve the muscle tension there."
- "Laurie was great! adjusted massage to target areas needed and specified treatment according to needs of client!"
- "Laurie was very responsive. She of course asked about what I wanted worked on before we started and checked in with me several times during the massage about pressure, which areas to work on, etc. I find the environment very peaceful. I like what Elements has done to re-open too: having customers check in by car, going over any possible symptoms when making an appointment and when checking in, and taking temperatures. They really seem to be trying to protect staff and customers."
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Megan; Jonah; Ben; Andrea