- Denver School of Massage Therapy, 2015
Specialties or Training
- Pain Management
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (PNMT)
Favorite Massage Modalities
Philosophy of Healing
"Massage assists the body's natural ability to heal. Through awareness and specific techniques massage can help the body recover and heal from injuries."
A client presented with a weakness, described as heaviness, in hip flexion on one side. Through one treatment there was found to be a trigger point in the rectus femoris directly resulting in the discomfort the client had been experiencing. One treatment was able to lower the discomfort and allow the client to continue running that same day with much less discomfort.
- "I love my massage therapist, Matt. He is so good at what he does and because he is so talented in massage therapy, convinced me to get a membership. By getting massage therapy every month, my body (both physically and mentally) has greatly benefited."
- " It is easy to schedule appointments via phone, email or in person. Front desk is always staffed with friendly people. Shout-out to Matt who listens and pays close attention to your needs."
- "I like the fact that I’m always treated with respect and the front staff is helpful and always follows thru. I appreciate the fact that the tech always takes time to focus on my specific needs for the massage. Matt always summarizes what my areas of discomfort so that I know what I said he heard. I like the fact I always feel better after the massage"
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Andrea; Ben; Garrett