- WI School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2009, Germantown, WI
Specialties or Training
- Himalayan Salt Stone
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (neck focus)
Favorite Massage Modalities
Philosophy of Healing
"I believe in treating the whole person to facilitate healing. Mind and body go hand in hand for stress. Calming one helps calm the other."
“I had a client who came to me with shoulder pain that she had been suffering with for more than a month. We worked together every two to three weeks for two months and were able to completely resolve her issues.
- "Glenda provided an excellent massage, she focus in the whole aspect of massage and relaxation"
- "I feel wonderful after my massage - Glenda pinpoints my tight spots and works out the tension - I have very dry skin but you wouldn't know it after my session - Every session is a little different and I'm always asked what I would like to have worked on - Queen for a Day!"
- "Glenda was fabulous and very engaged in our pre- and post-massage conversation, ensuring I would get the best out of my experience."
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Trillian; Drea; Lonna; Clayton