- UWM-Health Science, Kinesiology
- WI School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2005, Germantown, WI
Specialties or Training
- Instructor of Massage Therapy at the WI School of Massage Therapy from 2006-2013.
- Pain Management Certification
- PNMT Precision Neuromuscular Therapy 2010-2013 (Head, Neck, Lower and Upper Body Extremity)
- PNMT Kinematics 2013
- Fascial Yielding, Upper and Lower 2011
- PNMT, hip (2017), shoulder (2018), neck (2019)
- Prenatal Massage
- Hot Stone
- Posturology 2011
- Infant Massage 2008
- Sports Massage 2005
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Relaxation for stress management and site specific for pain management.
Philosophy of Healing
"My goal as a therapist is to provide optimal care that is client led to assist in the natural healing process."
“I had a client come to me with extreme pain in the left gluteal area that radiated down the left leg. This pain prevented her from doing all the things she loves; tennis and taking long walks with her dogs. Using pin and stretch techniques as well as slow, specific work to her glutes and piriformis muscle, we found trigger points during treatment that referred down her leg that recreated the symptoms she was having. I have do a few stretches for homework to help keep these muscles loose. Within a few months and 5 treatments later, she was back to walking her dogs and tennis."
- Alesia is an incredibly gifted massage therapist. One of the best I've ever had! She used techniques I've never experienced before and was able to isolate problem areas very well. I have chronic back pain and have felt amazing since my massage.
- Alesia is the best. She makes great use of time and never is rushed. She always addresses everything we discuss beforehand. Alesia is also very much in tune with what works/doesn't work for me. I feel that she pays close attention to my individual needs. The whole Elm Grove team is friendly, organized and helpful.
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Trillian; Glenda; Mary Ellen; Lonna