- Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Bodywork, 2010, Grafton, WI Specialties or Training
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy- Spine and Thoracic 2010
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy - Shoulder and Hip 2018
- Lymphatic Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Therapeutic sports massage and pain management.
Philosophy of Healing
"Life is more than just increasing it's speed. Inclusion of massage is an investment to allow your body and mind to enjoy moments that no longer only pass by, but are met at your full potential."
"A client had been experiencing lower back pain for 20 years. It was generalized pain that never was explained. He simply lived with it accepting the pain as age. I gave him a massage every week for six weeks and the pain is now gone! Now he only needs maintenance massage to avoid it flaring up again. It is a regular once a month vacation on the table."
- "Mari is so pleasant and helpful, definitely an asset to the organization. Ben is exceptional and always goes above and beyond to help with my muscle knots. His technique is never the same and he customizes my massage to suit my needs. I think everyone should try using him for deep tissue massages but then it would be even harder then it is right now to get into his schedule. Could to duplicate him?"
- "Elm Grove Elements is the best. Ben is an exceptional therapist. I had shoulder and neck tension that was getting worse. I woke up with a headache and they fit me in same day. I am so grateful. I was feeling much better the same day thanks to Ben’s skilled care. The front desk is also great and is always cheerful when I come in. Thank you for really caring."
- "Massage therapists especially Ben and Jonah are very receptive to listening to your needs, which areas to be addressed, seem caring and concerned about how we are feeling during and after the massage."
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Jonah; Matt; Tomika; Laurie