- Wisconsin School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2008, Germantown, WI
- Prenatal Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Reflexology Massage
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (shoulder, hip, low back focus)
- Lymphatic Massage
Favorite Massage Modalities
Philosophy on Healing
"Mind, Body, and Soul need to be in balance for the body to heal itself. There are ways to stay healthy including eating well and exercise. Relaxation and sleep help your mind and soul rejuvenate. Having your mind open to learning new things keeps you young and vital."
"I treated a client with extreme sciatic, back and hip pain. Treatment consisted of deep tissue and trigger point therapy, along with glute work to relieve knots. Blood flow was increased to the area during massage promoting additional healing. Immediately after the session, the client felt improvement in her condition. She reported the next day that she continued to notice improvement and was extremely happy with her progress."
- "Everything about Elements is wonderful. The friendly staff that checks you in is always polite. And Colleen who does my massage??? She is the best, always attentive and I always leave feeling so much better than when I walked in. I always tell everyone how great Elements in Elm Grove is."
- "Colleen is the best. I've had massages at many different places and none compare to her. The front desk staff are also very friendly and welcoming."
- "Colleen is an excellent massage therapist . Very knowledgeable and thorough."
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Trillian; Glenda; Rachel; Lonna; Peggy