- Herzing University, Graduated 2014, Brookfield, WI
Specialties or Training
- Prenatal Massage
- Cranial Sacral
- Myofascial Release
- Precision Neuro Muscular Therapy (low back)
Favorite Massage Modalities
Relaxation, stress relief, deep tissue
Philosophy of Healing
"Healing is truly achieved through communication and willingness to do what is necessary to achieve one's goals."
- "Jack was amazing & gave one of the best massages I have ever had!"
- "Jack is my new favorite massage therapist! Perfect pressure and hit all my sore spots. I felt so relaxed afterwards!"
- "Very effective massage. Really relieved my pain. Jack worked on the body parts that specifically asked him to focus on with great results."
- "I was welcomed warmly at check in. Jack is a very skillful massage therapist but just as importantly he has a very authentic and grounded presence. I would recommend him to people I care about."
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Clayton; Beth; Trillian; Lonna