How you manage stress is a personal choice. You can deal with stress in healthy—or not so healthy—ways. If some of the ways you deal with stress are less than healthy, think about trying one of these options below:
1. Take several slow, deep breaths.
2. Do your best to eat healthy during stressful times.
3. Stick to your workout routine, even if you have to cut back a little.
4. Take a warm, soothing bath before bedtime.
5. Go for a walk or work on a favorite hobby to give yourself a break.
6. Write in a journal.
7. Break down a large problem into smaller, more manageable steps.
8. Brainstorm a list of possible solutions to a problem. Look at the pros and cons of each.
9. Confront what is causing your stress. Express your thoughts and feelings in a constructive way.
10. Ask for help if you need it. Talk with a friend, family member, or a counselor.
Call Today!! 480-219-9931