This massage is based on
the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands, and ears that correspond to the glands, organs and other key systems of the body. By working with the more than 100,000 nerve endings on the bottom of the feet, Integrative Reflexology® allows a massage therapist to enhance the relaxation and benefits of traditional massage practices and further address muscular tension.
Other benefits include:
* A deeply relaxing and therapeutic response
* Increased digestive response
* Decreased bronchi, lung and sinus congestion
* Reduced muscular tension in the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, and spine
* Reduced swelling in the feet and lower limbs
* Increased lymphatic, nerve, and blood circulation
Integrative Reflexology is available on 90 Minute Sessions. Ask our Front Desk about availability!