Donate to Breast Cancer Awareness
Anastasia White Oct 20, 2016
With the help of the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF), Elements Massage is spreading awareness for breast cancer early detection. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and we are taking donations through the NBCF.
Things you should know:
- 1 in 8 women is diagnosed with breast cancer, the most common cancer to occur in women.
- Forty percent of diagnosed breast cancers are detected by women who feel a lump by performing a self exam.
- Self exams should be performed at least once per month.
About the National Breast Cancer Foundation:
- The NBCF provide help and inspire hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education, and support services.
- According to the NBCF website, they are dedicated to, "use funds to support programs for breast health education, and breast cancer research programs."
Make a difference by visiting this link to donate: fundraise.nbcf.org/elementsgoespink