Elements Massage Denver West offers you the opportunity to bring our highly skilled and professional massage therapists to your workplace, your client's workplace, a special event, or in-studio - providing a rejuvenating, relaxing and rewarding experience to your employees or customers.
Chair massage involves the use of a specially-designed massage chair in which the client sits comfortably and is fully clothed. Chair massage includes Swedish and deep-tissue massage techniques and is optimum for 5, 10 or 15 minute bodywork sessions.
On-premises chair massage is an innovative way for businesses and corporations to show their appreciation to their customers and employees and a tangible way to demonstrate your commitment to their health and well-being.
Benefits of Massage:
Massage offers a myriad of benefits. A chair massage is one of the most effective ways to enhance your employees' health and well being by reducing work-related stress in a short period of time. Massage can boost energy and alertness in your employees. Chair massage has been found to reduce stress, relieve muscle tension, improve immune system and increase overall flexibility and circulation, which are especially important for office workers, many of whom experience a great deal of stress on a daily basis.
In addition to these benefits, massage therapy can be an effective valued component of a sales incentive or an employee rewards program. In addition, there is the potential for reduction in illness and absenteeism, improved retention rates, and fewer stress and ergonomics related injuries.
Chair massage also provides psychological benefits from positive touch according to the National Institutes of Health. Chair massage allows those who do not receive regular "positive" physical contact, such as a hug or caring hand on the shoulder, to benefit from the touch of massage.
Corporate Membership Programs:
- We would be happy to discuss with you how we would design a Corporate Membership Program to fit your business and employee benefit package. Opportunities include special in-studio massage rates and massage gift card pricing at no cost to you! A high-value/low-cost addition to your company benefits package.
Customer Appreciation Programs:
- Business to Business: At your request, we will go to your customer's office and provide chair massage to their staff. You choose how many hours you would like us there and we will provide your customers with relaxing and rejuvenating chair massage. This is definitely a Value-Add service that they will appreciate!
- Customer Retention: An Elements Gift Card is a great way to say thank you to your customers and show your appreciation. If they feel appreciated, the more likely they are to keep thinking of you, to return, and to refer others!
- Retail Customer Appreciation: Set up chair massage in your lobby for customers as they enter and leave your business - it's a great way to drive business traffic as well as show appreciation to your valued customers. Whether it's on a regular basis or for special events, chair massage is a great addition to your business!
Employee Programs: The perfect way to tell your employees you care about their health and well-being!
- Chair Massage is a great way to show your employees that you appreciate them - whether it's monthly, quarterly, or yearly – a service anniversary or Administrative Professional’s Day - A cost-effective way to reward your employees for their hard work and dedication. It's also a great way to promote stress management – a way to keep employees happy, healthy and productive.
- Employee Incentives: Sales person of the year? Your department reached a goal? Massage is a great incentive! We have individual gift cards as well as 3, 6, or 12 month memberships available as incentives! Your employees will love the opportunity to relax and will recognize that you are aware of how hard they work!
- Chair massage is a natural addition to any Health Fair. Not only is it fun and healthy but because employee's are attracted to chair massage, your attendance will increase!