Easy Gift For Christmas
Julia Barnett Dec 11, 2016
With Christmas right around the corner, it is time to start thinking about the right present to give. Thankfully, there are so many options that don't take a lot of money but are super thoughtful and fun.
A handmade bath bomb is such a great gift to give to someone since it is made from someone they love. And the best part about them is how easy they are to make!
The only supplies you will need is a bowl, gloves, and a round mold. In terms of ingredients, it might get a little bit more intense; but don't worry, there aren't too many ingredients. You will need baking soda, citric acid, water, essential oils, cornstarch, food coloring, and finely grained epsom salts. And for a little something extra, you can always add glitter!
Now here comes the fun part; it is time to start making your bath bombs!
- Mix dry ingredients
- 8 oz baking soda
- 4 oz citric acid
- 4 oz cornstarch
- 4 oz epsom salts
- Include the wet ingredients
- 3/4 tbsp water
- 2 tsp essential oils (whichever scents you prefer)
- 2-3 drops food coloring
- Make sure that it is all incorporated and mixed well
- Time to put them in their mold and set aside to dry for 24 hours
- Take it out of it's mold and start giving out those homemade bath bombs!
With only 5 easy steps, how could you say no? Happy Holidays, Everyone!