If you’re an expectant mother, how would you like to decrease stress, alleviate discomfort and improve the health for you and your baby? Prenatal massage is an excellent way to achieve these goals and more. Benefits of touch during pregnancy include:
• Increased energy
• Improved emotional well being, relaxation skills and self connection
• Improved physiological function
• Musculoskeletal pain reduction through improved posture
• Increased immunity and decreased intra-uterine stress
• Increased ability to nurture others
Benefits of prenatal relaxation include:
• Enhanced immunological function
• Increased uterine blood supply, enhancing fetal health
• Fewer prenatal and labor complications
• Reduced maternal blood pressure, heart and respiratory rate
• Reduced anxiety and fear
• Decreased labor time and complications
At Elements Therapeutic Massage in Park Ridge, we have several licensed massage therapists who are certified in prenatal massage. This means they’ve received specialized training in prenatal massage to ensure your safety and comfort. When you book your appointment, be sure to request one of our certified therapists, including Gina, Mary, Joanna or Abby. We encourage you to read their bios.
Our certified prenatal massage therapists will customize a massage program that will enhance your pregnancy experience. We’re here to help. Call us at (847) 430-3800 to book your appointment.