The Habits of Supremely Happy People
Oct 16, 2013
“Did you know that pleasure is ‘the whipped cream and the cherry’ that adds a certain sweetness to satisfactory lives founded by the simultaneous pursuit of meaning and engagement.” All you have to do is follow these habits of supremely happy people! (Hint: they’re easy!)
Our favorites are:
- The right music can be just as effective as ten massages for reducing anxiety.
- Getting a good night’s sleep is effective for emotional stability and improving mood.
- If you walk the walk (long strides, head up, arms swinging) you feel happier!
- Laughter is the best medicine: it helps with pain and stress tolerance.
- Face to face interactions with friends gives a sense of belonging. Texting or FaceTime doesn’t qualify.
- Getting into the “flow” by (voluntarily) engaging in a challenging activity that you find enjoyable!
Read the whole ARTICLE to find out all the traits of supremely happy people, and find which ones are right for you!