What Makes an Employee of the Month
Aug 3, 2014
The Pi Prize is awarded to those individuals who have demonstrated our enduring and infinite values. FOR PI are much more than minimum standards, they inspire us to do our very best at all times. FOR PI are more than just words, they are a part of our language and culture; they define us and remain at the forefront of everything we do.
Our peer-to-peer recognition program strives impact our culture by acknowledging each other in positive ways. The goal of "The Pi Prize" is to give employees a strong sense of teamwork to create a fun, friendly, welcoming workplace that clients and co-workers will want to be a part of. We want the good vibes from "The Pi Prize" to be felt throughout the studio.
How you win:
Each time an employee receives recognition from a peer, he or she is entered into a raffle. Every month a nominee will be selected at random, announced at the monthly staff meeting, and awarded the Pi Prize!!
Fun=Earn it, Enjoy it!
We work hard and we play hard. We enjoy and celebrate our successes by having fun in our work and helping our clients to have fun in the building process.
Ownership=See it, Solve it!
People who embody ownership are continually looking for ways to improve. They are the shining example of "going above and beyond".
- steps up to provide superior service and response to clients and coworkers
- looks for the best solution for the client in a way that fosters and enhances the business relationship
- mentors or provides assistance for others
Respect=Give it, Get it!
People who value respect treat others as they expect to be treated. They embrace each individual's unique talents and honor diverse life and work styles.
- demonstrates the worth of a person by giving them undivided attention
- learns to accept others regardless of differences
- recognizes and avoids words, actions, and attitudes which could result in undesirable consequences
Passion=Love it, Live it!
People who display passion relentlessly work towards a solution, despite obstacles or resistance. They are dauntless.
- persistently pursues the desired outcome despite adversity
- finds a way to complete the task, regardless of unexpected challenges
- meets unrealistic time constraints and/or achieves results despite limited resources
Integrity=Believe it, Behave it!
Integrity is a character trait. It is the willingness to do what is right even when no one is looking. It is the moral compass, the inner voice, the voice of self-control and the basis for trust.
- shares resources selflessly to help others and improve overall achievement, rather than personal achievement
- acts in a manner that would be considered a model for others to follow
- acknowledges his/her duties, acts accordingly, and does not shift blame
Share your thoughts, leave a comment!
The Elements Way.®
Therapeutic, handcrafted, and personalized massage.
Our Studio Location
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm
Sat - Sun 8am - 8pm