We are thrilled to be offering a new aromatherapy service at Elements Massage Central Scottsdale. This new service, which is called AromaRitual, will deliver an enhanced massage experience augmented with high-quality, custom essential oil blends.
As a safe and effective way to elevate our already stellar service, AromaRitual is designed to boost wellness through the senses. With a dedication to innovation and the therapeutic power of massage, we can’t wait to integrate this exciting new offering into our massage routine.
AromaRitual will feature three signature essential oil blends: Energize, Calm, and Refresh. Each of these blends contains a variety of natural ingredients that offer unique benefits to enhance your massage experience while rejuvenating your mind and body.
The Energize blend contains the following ingredients designed to uplift the senses and provide a sense of balance and cleansing:
• Lemon - This scent boasts antiseptic and antispasmodic qualities and may help in lowering blood pressure.
• Orange - A great antidepressant and anti-inflammatory, orange scent re-energizes and stimulates lymph and digestion.
• Lavandin grosso - A hybrid oil, this blend increases cell regeneration and is helpful in healing scars and calming nerves.
• Patchouli - Known to curb anxiety and aid in decreasing the intensity of menstrual cramps, this scent can be helpful and calming.
• Geranium - As an adrenal stimulant, geranium is great at re-energizing and combating inflammation.
• Ginger - Boasting anti-inflammatory properties, ginger is also a stimulant that reawakens the senses.
• Vetiver - This strong smelling antiseptic blend can stimulate circulation and calm nerve conditions.
• Vitamin E - This powerful vitamin promotes the healing of wounds, decreases scarring, and boosts energy.
In addition to vitamin E and patchouli, the following ingredients unite in our Calm blend to encourage a nurturing and relaxing experience that may also relieve muscle pain and diminish headaches:
• Lavender intermedia grosso - In addition to possessing antidepressant and antibacterial qualities, this beneficial ingredient may lower blood pressure and alleviate nerve pain.
• Black pepper - With antibacterial, antiviral, and antispasmodic properties, black pepper also stimulates the digestive and circulatory systems.
• Nutmeg - Nutmeg is recognized as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent.
Designed to provide a purifying experience that promotes deep breathing for complete relaxation, the Refresh blend features lavandin grosso, patchouli, and vitamin E, along with the following ingredients:
• Eucalyptus - With its alluring scent, eucalyptus offers antibacterial, antiviral, and decongestant properties and may also reduce fever.
• Peppermint - Peppermint is known for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antitussive, and decongestant properties.
At Elements Massage Central Scottsdale, we look forward to enhancing your journey to greater physical and mental well-being with our new AromaRitual service.