5 Simple Commitments for an Amazingly Healthy 2013
Sandy Mayer Written By: John Pantera (owner of the East Longmeadow studio) Jan 4, 2013
It's that time again...time to make resolutions for the New Year. If you find yourself in the same postition each January making promises to yourself that you know you won't keep, then break the cycle and stop making resolutions. Make commitments!
Instead of focusing on that big audacious goal that is out of reach, make small daily commitments towards better health. All of your other goals for the year will stem from feeling better, looking better, and achieving a higher level of wellness. So, start with these 5 small, but extremely impactful, commitments:
1. Take a multi-vitamin each morning with a well-balanced breakfast.
2. Commit to at least 20 minutes of activity each day, and yes, walking counts.
3. Absolutely no eating after 7PM.
4. Make a commitment to drinking at least 60 oz. of water each day.
5. Be grateful. Give thanks each day, and remember that no matter how bad your day is going, you have many blessings.
If you can start your New Year with these 5 commitments in your personal wellness plan arsenal, you will certainly be on the right path to total wellness of body, mind and spirit.
Happy New Year!