Summer Guacamole-Elements Style!
Megan Van Valer May 18, 2015
· 3 ripe medium avocados
· 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
· 1/2 medium onion diced into small pieces
· 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
· 2 tablespoons jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded and minced (you'll need one pepper)**
· 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (you'll need about 1/2 lemon)
· 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
· If you like a little kick add a dash of cayenne (red) pepper
Avocados taste great and are great for you...their goodness almost makes up for the chips you are going to eat them on!
Cut avocados in 1/2, remove pits and scoop out the avocado. Add the lemon juice. Using a fork mash the avocado (we like ours chunky so we don't over mash). Add onion, jalapeno, cilantro and tomatoes. Mix together add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
Serve with your favorite chips!
By: Megan Van Valer