Regular monthly massage provides therapeutic relief to people of all ages and all walks of life, from the competitive athlete to the home gardener to the over-stressed business person.
Here's why: Massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach to wellness based on the body's natural ability to heal itself.
While finding a reason to treat yourself to a massage may be easy, finding the time to do so may be more challenging. Taking time to take care of your health is frequently difficult to prioritize — keep in mind that one-to-two hours of massage can possibly make everything you do less stressful and less painful, allowing you to be more productive with the rest of your day!
Enjoying massage therapy at Elements Massage™ Boca Raton can address a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension. Massage may additionally offer certain benefits in treating high blood pressure, lower back pain, post-operative care, arthritis and depression.
Even if you don’t have a specific health issue, massage therapy can provide many benefits, such as:
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body's natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins, the body's natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased joint flexibility
- Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Reduce post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduced scar tissue
The added benefit of massage therapy at Elements Massage™ is something we call The Elements Promise™. If your massage doesn’t live up to your expectations, let us know — and the next one is on us. We take away any worry you may have in getting a truly great massage and allow you to reap all the benefits of our dedication to your improved health and wellness.
To take advantage of all the benefits Elements Massage™ can provide, visit a location near you today.
Source: MassageTherapy.com, the ABMP’s public education site