During pregnancy, the prenatal period is a special time in any woman’s life full of tremendous changes. From a shift in appetite to increased emotions, changing hormones to new body aches and pains, it can be an especially exciting and nerve-wracking time. To help combat the mental and physical changes, a regular prenatal massage routine is a great way to encourage health, wellness, and nurture the special connection between mind and body to promote a positive experience for mom-to-be and baby.
At Elements Massage Moon Valley, our expert team of massage therapists are trained in prenatal massage modalities including Swedish massage and cranio-sacral massage. These gentle approaches to bodywork provide the following benefits for the pregnant mind and body:
- Reduce back and joint pain
- Help increase sleep quality and reduce pregnancy-related insomnia
- Address muscle tension and knots
- Alleviate migraine headaches
- Boost circulation and oxygenate blood
- Ease sciatic pain
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Stimulate immune system and boost lymph circulation
- Decrease swelling of face, hands, ankles, and feet
Before booking your next appointment, talk to your regular health care provider and make sure you are a good candidate for massage therapy. Our massage therapists are trained to deliver massage with the utmost care and comfort to women throughout any stage of pregnancy.
When you visit our studio, talk openly with your massage therapist about any specific issues that you want to address. Then, sit back, relax and enjoy the handcrafted experience tailored to celebrate this unique period of life!