- Focused Work
- Injury Work
- Pressure Level: Light Pressure
- Pressure Level: Medium Pressure
- Pressure Level: Firm-Medium Pressure
- Pressure Level: Deep Pressure
- Sports Massage Techniques
- Trigger Point Therapy / Release
A good client for me is someone who is experiencing:
- Neck, upper back, shoulder injuries, lower back injuries. I also work in conjunction with physical therapy, and have helped injured people gradually get better in tense areas.
- Stress- my massages are relaxing and cohesive- helpful to those who are very busy or stressed out.
- I always like to help out clients who are experiencing acute or chronic pain and tension. I got into the field to help people who are in pain.
What makes my massage unique?
I am very attentive, and listen to my clients needs. I can also spot postural issues, helping me find other areas in need of work. My massage is very fluid and cohesive allowing my clients to feel like they have had their problem areas tended to in a holistic and encompassing full body massage. I try to keep constant contact, to avoid the feeling of a stop and go or choppy massage. My clients feel very relaxed during their sessions and some even nod off from time to time. I can help them feel relaxed after a long stressful day.
What keeps me passionate about massage therapy?
I was originally inspired to become a massage therapist by the hospice care that was caring for an ailing relative. He told me that the only time he felt comfortable and relaxed anymore was when he was getting massages from hospice. I was inspired to find a field where I could help people who are in pain, and help them through it. This is what continues to keep me passionate about massage therapy and inspired to continue caring for my clients to this day.