Fire Safety Tips
Oct 25, 2013
October is Fire Prevention Month. There are many easy ways to help you and your family plan ahead to avoid, as well as survive, a fire. Here are a few simple SAFETY TIPS:
- Every home should have at least one working smoke alarm
- Prevent electrical fires. Do not overload circuits or extension cords.
- Properly use appliances and recognize their warning signs, like overheating or unusual smells.
- Plan an escape route from every room in your home
- Take the mystery out of fire by educating children