Specialties: Sports, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Himalayan Salt Stone
"James was awesome!! Targeted my areas masterfully!!"
"James does an amazing job finding and releasing tight muscle issues. I highly recommend him."
"Great friendly service. Was very pleased with James. Looking forward to my next session with him."
A good client for me is someone is:
- Someone who is looking for longer lasting therapeutic benefits without a long recovery time.
- Someone having dysfunction resulting in an uncomfortable or painful range of motion in any given area.
- Those who feel tight or sore from work or exercise.
- Those who suffer from migraines or headaches.
- Athletes who are looking to improve their performance
- Clients who are looking to connect with their bodies and improve self-care.
What makes my massages unique?
I am proficient at recognizing signs of dysfunction in the body, finding the sources of said dysfunction and releasing it. I make sure I work for the results my clients need and make sure I hit the more important session goals before moving to other areas. With the techniques I use (combination/blends of my specialties) I don't need to use a heavy amount of pressure or force to get deep which will reduce the amount of time my clients will feel "massage sore." For those looking to feel more relaxed, I have a friendly but firm amount of pressure to my Swedish strokes and am still able to release the superficial muscles without being intrusive.
What keeps me passionate about massage therapy?
I love the challenges and rewards that come with the profession. There is always room to grow, modalities to learn, techniques to perfect and people to help. Helping people through massage therapy is really what keeps me passionate about my profession, whether it's helping with a nagging headache, restoring range of motion in tight joints or just helping them relax the weeks stress away
I honestly love coming to work every day.