Start your career with a team & support
Congratulations! You did it! As a newly graduated Massage Therapist it can be both scary and exciting. Now that school is completed there are new questions in your head!
- Do I have an inviting space to meet with clients?
- Do I want to lug my table from home to home for my clients’ sessions?
- How am I going to get enough clients?
- Can I find a studio as passionate about therapeutic massage as I am?
- Will my school training be enough? Are there more techniques or modalities I need to know?
- Who will be my mentor and help me when I have questions?
Elements Massage may be
just right for you!
Elements Massage(TM) in Whitefish Bay is hiring licensed massage therapists and is ready to welcome you and help you begin your career! We'd like you to consider joining our professional and passionate team!
In addition to supporting you during your first steps, we will help you grow, and keep you challenged! We provide everything you need to be successful and focus on your craft.
- Your schedule is consistent and created to give YOU time to rest your body & have a life.
- Massage Therapists work up to 30 hours per week with no minimum
- While strongly encouraged, weekend and evening shifts are not required.
- Most benefits require a 15 hour per week minimum.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after one year
- Unlimited shift trades to get the time off you need
- Two unpaid days off after 6 months
- Medical & dental insurance
- Liability insurance reimbursement
- Discounted ABMP, AMTA & Massage Magazine/Insurance Plus liability insurance
- Operational support:
- Client marketing provides a large & growing client base
- Schedule management team books & confirms appointments
- Laundry service cares for linens
- Supplies provided:
- Choice of lotions/oil
- Linens, equipment, lovely spacious rooms
- Uniform shirt
- Business cards
- Specialty equipment such as hydraulic & prenatal table, extra large bolsters, hot towel cabi, Himalayan salt stones, deluxe face cradles
- Extra compensation for specialty massage skills: Aromatherapy, Prenatal, Hot Stone and Integrated Reflexology
- You get paid even if your client cancels last minute
- Bonus pay for shift coverage
- Continuing education
- Student loan reimbursement
- Earned CEU training credits
- Free Hot Stone, Himalayan Salt Stone, Prenatal and Aromatherapy training
- In-house one-on-one and small group training
- Bi-monthly Lunch and Learn sessions
- Friends and Family Perks
- Discounted services
- Gift card discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Commitment to your self-care is important and reinforced by:
- Matching clients with therapist pressure level
- Custom work schedule with breaks you need
- Free monthly massage trades
- Continuing education
- A team of caring leaders in a supportive and fun environment
For a full review of the benefits & perks
we tailor-made just for you click here!
We are excited to share how we can meet both your lifestyle and your work style goals. Here is access to a bit more information:
- Download our Massage Therapist Job Description here
- Our application is available for your review here
- Apply for our open Massage Therapist positions - click here
- Meet Whitefish Bay's Therapist Team here
Elements Massage(TM) is a therapeutic massage studio founded by a massage therapist, you will be able to use your knowledge and training by working with a multitude of clients --- from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.
Elements Massage is open 7 days per week and we have multiple shifts to choose from. You can even keep your clients outside of the business radius.
Say “hello” to performing your passion without distractions at Elements Massage Whitefish Bay.
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.