Awesome Benefits for Massage Therapists
Just for YOU!!
We believe in the healing power of massage and we are committed to do right by our clients and more importantly, do right by you! Join our team and receive the benefits of both a local team AND national support.
At Elements Massage™ every employee is provided caring leadership, an engaged team and respectful workplace that is supportive of their personal development, the environment and our community.
We value you and your self care!
Your schedule is consistent and created to give YOU time to rest your body & have a life!
- Weekly schedules up to 30 hours with no minimum!
- Weekend and night shifts are not mandatory!
- Eligibility for most benefits require average 15 hours per week
Commitment to your self-care is important & reinforced by:
- Matching clients with therapist pressure level
- Custom work schedule with breaks you need
- Monthly massage trades
- Free monthly massage with upgrade for your birthday month
- Continuing education
- A team of caring, supportive leaders and fun co-workers
A support team takes care of:
- Client marketing - a large and ever-growing client base
- Schedule management - books, reschedules and upgrades appointments to keep your schedule full
- Client management
- Laundry service cares for linens
We help you with your expenses!
Student loan reimbursement
- Choice of lotions/oils
- Linens, equipment, lovely spacious rooms
- Uniform shirt
- Business cards
- Specialty equipment such as hydraulic and prenatal table, extra large bolsters, hot towel cabi, deluxe face cradles
- Medical & dental insurance
- Liability insurance reimbursement
- Discounted AMBP & AMTA liability insurance
We support your continuing education!
- Earned CEU training credits
- Free Hot Stone, Prenatal and Aromatherapy training
- In-house one-on-one and small group training
- Student loan reimbursement
- Quarterly Lunch and Learn sessions
- Mentor Program
- Team outings
Your Personal Time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after one year and average of 15 hr/wk worked
- Two unpaid days off with out pay after 6 months
- Unlimited shift trades to get the time off you need
- The Whitefish Bay Studio is closed these holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4 th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- MILWAUKEE ADVENTURE BOOT CAMP - 50% off boot camp.
- ACUPUNCTURE AND HOLISTIC HEALTH ASSOCIATES - Free initial assessment and reduced rate on ongoing services.
- FITNESS TOGETHER – WHITEFISH BAY - One free personal training session each month. Shower facilities are available at their studio, located down the street
- 9 ROUND KICKBOXING - WHITEFISH BAY - $10 off monthly membership
- WISCONSIN FAMILY & SPORTS CHIROPRACTIC - Free monthly adjustment
- STAN'S FIT FOR YOUR FEET - $10% off
We value your time and talent!
- Competitive per-session compensation
- Extra compensation for specialty massage skills: Aromatherapy, Prenatal, Hot Stone and Integrated Reflexology
- Guarantee pay for all time present
- Quarterly pay adjustments
- Incentives and contests
- No product sales quotas
- Direct deposit payroll
Annual Longevity Rewards
Friends and Family Perks
- Discounted services
- Gift card discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
Whether you are currently working for another studio, a student or work independently we are excited to share how we can meet both your lifestyle and your work style needs and desires. Here is access to a bit more information:
* If you'd like to review and/or our open positions click here
* Download our Massage Therapist Job Description here
* Download our Sales/Client Services Specialist Job Description here
* Our application is available for your review here
* Meet Whitefish Bay's Therapist Team here
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.