Prenatal Massage at Elements Massage White Plains
Benefits of Prenatal Massage
Elements Massage White Plains offers Prenatal massages, part of a growing trend toward improved health and wellness during pregnancy. Pregnant women today are looking for therapies such as prenatal massage to compliment traditional healthcare services and optimize their prenatal health.
Prenatal Massage Benefits Mom & Baby
Expectant mothers have special needs as their bodies go through the many changes of pregnancy and childbirth. Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that is designed to alleviate stress, muscle soreness and tension, and to improve overall health. There are many benefits to prenatal massage therapy, which are now being recognized by obstetricians, labor and delivery nurses, midwives and childbirth educators.
Put Your Trust In Our Good Hands
At Elements Massage, our certified prenatal massage therapists use techniques that are safe for pregnant women, while providing relief from the discomfort of pregnancy. Prenatal massages can actually lead to reduced levels of stress hormones in the body, resulting in improved mood and cardiovascular health. These positive hormonal changes can also result in fewer complications during labor and delivery.
- Pain Relief for Back, Pelvis and Sciatica Discomfort
- Increases Oxygen and Nutrients for Both Mother & Baby
- Alleviates Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Reduces Swelling in Feet and Ankles
- Relaxes Mom and Improves Sleep
Regularly scheduled Elements Prenatal Massages also provide important time for expectant mothers to restore their emotional well-being. Aside from alleviating physical discomfort, prenatal massages also provide a soothing and nurturing experience that allows stress to dissipate. The mother-to-be can unwind, relax and feel comforted throughout her pregnancy.
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.