Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales Client Service Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sales/Client Service Specialist (SCSS) is primarily responsible for driving sales, ensuring client satisfaction and smooth coordination of front desk operations.
The SCSS is responsible for generating revenue for the studio through the sale of:
- Memberships (Converting new clients into members of the Wellness Program)
- Gift Cards
- Additional Visits (Rebooking)
- Upgraded sessions such as longer sessions or hot stone
The SCSS is also responsible for adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” and a high level of client satisfaction and retention.
Additionally, the SCSS plays a critical role in helping to manage smooth operations of the front desk as well as ensuring that the studio is clean and sufficiently stocked with supplies needed at all times.
- 1-2 years of retail sales experience a must
- Superior customer service skills
- Computer proficiency-Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Hospitality experience a strong plus
- Web-based scheduling, a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Competitive base hour rate plus sales incentives
- Access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- One complimentary 1-hour massage per month
We are looking for a highly motivated, friendly and skilled person who is a team player who can work 18-24 hours per week. Please send all resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com