Careers at Elements Massage™
Licensed Massage Therapist
Join a dynamic team doing no more than 20 hours of bodywork per week (to avoid overuse injuries and promote career longevity). We have a family atmosphere in a small, clean and no-drama environment!
At Elements Massage we deliver the highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry and have the numbers to prove it.*
The reason we outperform our closest competitors in the ten most valued attributes of quality massage -- and why our clients recommend us more than anyone else -- is The Elements Way. Developed by our founder, a massage therapist, each aspect of The Elements Way is designed to deliver a personalized experience for each and every client, from pairing with the right therapist to scheduled check-ins and pressure adjustments.
Simply put, The Elements Way is:
- Belief in the healing power of massage
- Active listening and customization
- Expert therapists with a singular focus on massage
- A program of continuous improvement
- A holistic, personalized massage experience
Principle duties include:
- Perform 50, 90 or 110 minute, high-quality massage therapy sessions
- Customize each session based on client's individual needs
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage on a regular basis to clients
- Provide exceptional customer service for members and new clients
- Help maintain the professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
- Sustain and contribute to a supportive, high-teamwork, no-drama work environment
-Create SOAP notes for every client session
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations and carry liability insurance
Successful candidate requirements:
- Demonstrate superior Deep Tissue and Swedish Massage skills during interview practicals
- Proficiency in other modalities valued (Energy work, Prenatal, Hot Stone, etc.)
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and co-workers
- Teamwork-oriented with a positive and friendly attitude
- Able to work 3-4 shifts: including at least one weekend shift!
- Belief in the healing benefits of monthly massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork
Competitive pay, flexible schedules, steady clientele, monthly massage, ongoing training, certification in Prenatal and Himalayan Stone (if desired) and support for CEUs, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. Rescue pay for volunteer/emergency shift coverage plus other bonuses and incentives for working a certain # of hours per week.
Elements is a non-smoking environment.
Email your resume and cover letter today to email@example.com