Elements Massage 371 Town SquareWheaton, IL 60189
Mon - Sat 9am - 9pm
Sun 10am - 7pm
Jul 25, 2013
1. Berries- -blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, strawberries- -super rich in antioxidants (Anthocyanins)- -promote cell health and can protect against disease.- -Darker berries, especially ones that are black or blue in color ,tend to provide the best anti-aging benefits because they have the highest concentration of antioxidants
2. Beans- they’re good for your heart.- excellent source of low-fat protein, especially for those who don’t eat meat.
3. Whole Grains- Rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants- lower the risk of age-related illnesses such as cardiovascular disease and cancer.-4. olive oil-Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory monounsaturated fat.-Fights cancer, and age-related illnesses.
5. Tomatoes- -Contain lycopene, an antioxidant compound that helps maintain youthful skin texture.- -Reduces the risk of some types of cancer (especially prostate, lung, and stomach cancers) and heart disease.
6. Nuts- -Have a generous helping of healthy fats, vitamins, and protein that benefit cardiovascular and brain health.- -High in compounds that ease inflammation.
7.Fish- -oily fish provide omega-3 fatty acids that help combat inflammation in the body.- -eating several weekly servings of such fish like salmon, gives a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease and stroke.
8. kale and spinach- contain special phytonutrients, or antioxidant compounds, that help guard against damage caused by the sun.-loaded with beta-carotene and lutein, two nutrients that have been shown to improve skin elasticity.
9. Red Grapes- contain an antioxidant called resveratrol, that has anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant properties,- -promotes heart health.
10. Green tea- -contain the most EGCG, one of the most powerful antioxidants.- -Green tea consumption lower rates of conditions such as heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
11. Dark Chocolate- Eating (or drinking) dark chocolate has been shown to help protect the skin against the harmful effects of UV.- Eating dark chocolate can increase circulation in the skin and improve its ability to retain moisture.