Careers at Elements Massage™
Wellness Membership Advisor
The Wellness Membership Advisor is directly responsible for client conversions and coordinating front desk operations. The WMA is also responsible for goals and objectives that ensure growth and profitability through the sale of:
- Gift Cards
- Add-on services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately schedules, confirms, and guarantees reservations.
- Makes service recommendations to customers.
- Ensure guests are aware of available spa amenities.
- Provides excellent and professional telephone service.
- Greets and checks guests in and out.
- Displays Expert Knowledge of available services.
- Accurately enters Point of Sale data and quickly checks guests out.
- Sells memberships, gift cards, packages, and advises on re-booking.
- Maintains accurate gift sales data.
- Provides tours of the spa studio.
- Ensure the studio remains clean and ensure treatment rooms and restrooms are properly stocked.
- Follows all HIPAA regulations and Elements privacy practices.
- Attends and participates in all general and team meetings.
- Maintains a polished and professional personal image.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in front-line customer service (previous spa/salon/gym/retail sales experience preferred).
- Hospitality or retail experience is a plus.
- Sales experience (1+year preferred).
- Cheerful, upbeat personality, able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential.
- Flexible work schedule (must be able to work on weekends and evenings).
- Advanced computer skills and aptitude for mastering software applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment.