Submit your contact information to learn more
Elements Massage Westminster is opening soon and hiring Licensed Massage Therapists now!
We are a growing therapeutic massage studio and are seeking responsible Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and have designed this position with you in mind.
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
• A safe, warm, professional environment in which to work
• Administrative support
• Lots of clients
• Continuing education benefits
• Bonuses based on studio performance
• Assistance with liability insurance
• Longevity rewards as applicable
• As a member of the Metro North Chamber of Commerce, we are proud to offer our employees the opportunity to sign up for discounted dental and vision insurance through the Beta Health Association and Metlife partnership forged by the Chamber
• Discounted Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP) memberships
• Discounted American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) memberships
Because we are a therapeutic massage studio, you will be able to use your knowledge and training by working with a multitude of clients --- from athletes to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain. Minimum requirement is 3 shifts per week. Average shift length is 4 to 7 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 6 massages in one day. We provide breaks as required by law and in accordance with Elements policies depending on shift length. Must be available to work one evening shift and one weekend day each week.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the wellness industry, apply today!
If you are out of state seeking employment as a massage therapist in Colorado, please visit colorado.gov at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dora/Massage_Therapy for state licensure requirements.