Careers at Elements Massage™
Front Desk / Service Specialist
Elements Massage Sunnyvale is the top rated massage in Sunnyvale on Yelp because we have a great team and we provide great service! We are looking for a bright, outgoing, friendly individual to join our team in a Front Desk Receptionist / Service Specialist role.
This job entails:
- Answering the phone and calling clients professionally and politely.
- Greeting clients in the massage studio and giving a great customer experience.
- Scheduling appointments and checking clients out with our software system.
- Listening to clients and matching them with the right massage therapist.
- Maintaining a clean, inviting studio atmosphere.
- Supporting operations to keep the massage studio running smoothly.
- Working with other Service Specialists and Massage Therapists to maintain a fun workplace.
- Selling massages, upgrades, and promoting our monthly Wellness Program.
What we provide:
- A warm professional environment, with a great team to work with!
- Competitive pay, depending on experience.
- Earn extra commissions for Wellness Program sales.
- Free monthly massage, and discounted massage for friends and family.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is fun, challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software. Must be available on weekends. Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join a great company in one of the fastest growing segments of the wellness industry, apply today!