Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales/Client Service Specialist
Elements Massage is looking for a bright, outgoing, friendly individual to join our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist. Responsibilities include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in Southlake.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Ability to earn sales bonuses.
Qualified candidates will have at least two to three years of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software. Be proactive, dynamic, computer literate and have the ability to achieve personal and studio sales quotas. Candidate should also have a professional and pleasant personality and have the ability to sell the health benefit of massage to our customers.
- Career advancement opportunities include management as well as studio ownership with a National Corporation.
- Discounted Monthly Massage and Chiropractic Care.
- Optional AFLAC Insurance Benefits.
- Sales bonuses.
- Paid Vacation
- Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!
Please Email Resume to email@example.com