Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales / Customer Support in a massage studio!
Elements Massage South Carlsbad is looking for bright, outgoing, friendly, hands-on team players to supplement our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist! Our clients receive the highest quality customer service: check out our Google and Yelp reviews!
We are looking for another Sales and Customer Service Specialist (SCSS) to welcome clients into the massage studio and guide them through the Elements Massage service path of care by doing the following:
- Talking to current and future members about how the Elements Wellness Program is the best way to continue their care
- Proactively booking / re-booking therapeutic massage services
- Up-selling to longer sessions including hot stone and aromatherapy
- Maintaining a clean, inviting studio atmosphere
- Answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience
- Guiding clients through appointment intake paperwork and payment process
- Working with Massage Therapists to ensure clients get the best care possible
- This position may also be responsible for coaching, mentoring, and training Sales Client Service Specialists in the areas of customer service, sales, and studio operations
- Have a competitive spirit to meet and exceed the studio’s care and membership goals
- Have no trouble striking up genuine conversation with anyone in the studio, whether they are a stranger or a long-time member
- Listen to every client’s needs and discuss their long-term care at Elements Massage
- Treat client criticism as an opportunity to show that Elements Massage will always work to make any unsatisfactory experience right
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others to provide the best therapeutic massage in San Diego County.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to help support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Competitive pay and the ability to earn sales bonuses.
- Free Monthly Massage
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker, possess the ability to learn new computer software and must be available to work Saturday and/or Sunday. Hours are based on business needs, availability and productivity. Must be available for 3 - 5 days per week including nights and weekends. Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the wellness industry, apply today!