Careers at Elements Massage™
Now Hiring New or Experienced Massage Therapists
Come work for one of the highest rated massage studios in Richmond!
Elements Massage in Short Pump is seeking Virginia Licensed Massage Therapists to keep up with our rapidly growing business.
Do you love helping people feel better?
Are you looking for a place where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Are you interested in focusing on therapeutic healing and not on sales?
Are you looking for a home that doesn’t leave you feeling exhausted and over scheduled?
Successful candidate requirements:
- Give a great massage with experience in multiple modalities including Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, and Trigger Point.
- Strong evaluation skills to assess client needs, develop treatment plans and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Customer-service oriented and ability to communicate effectively with clients, studio management, and co-workers.
- Team player with a positive and friendly attitude. We don't like drama in our lives or in our studios. If you bring drama, there is no need to apply.
- Belief in the healing benefits of regular massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations and carry liability insurance.
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others and in providing an exceptional massage experience for our clients
- Work that is both challenging and rewarding
- A customized schedule to include breaks based on each therapist's individual needs
- Training and proven processes to support your success and growth, including learning our “No Thumbs” deep tissue techniques and how to deliver our Himalayan Salt Stone massage
- Short Term Disability, Dental and Life Insurance available; CEU reimbursement, 401k with a company matching contribution, referral bonuses, individual and team-based bonuses
Required license or certification:
- Virginia Nursing Board Certification/License
- Must carry personal liability insurance