Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales and Customer Service Specialist
Our studio needs a Sales and Customer Service Specialist (SCSS) to create an exceptional massage experience for every client during every visit. You will guide clients through the Elements Massage service path of care by doing the following:
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensuring the client appointment scheduling, paperwork and payment process is brief, easy, and accurate.
- Working as a team with our managers and massage therapists to create the best massage experience for all clients.
- Talking to current and future members about how the Elements Wellness Program is the best way to continue their care.
- Selling the Elements Wellness Program.
The right candidate:
- Has a competitive team spirit to meet and exceed the studio’s care and membership goals.
- Loves listening and has no trouble striking up a conversation and discussing clients’ long-term care at Elements Massage.
- Treats client criticism as an opportunity to show that Elements Massage will always work to make any unsatisfactory experience right.
- Works to ensure every client has an excellent experience.
- Sales is the primary duty of the SCSS position, so a heart and experience with sales is a must.
- 1-2 years of sales experience selling memberships or services in-person to potential clients is preferred. “Sales experience” meaning you have spent time in a sales environment where you committed time learning the product/service in order to effectively educate clients on its benefits.
- Ability to overcome objections during the sales process.
- Experience providing customer service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- A serious attention to detail; studio teams rely on thoroughness in the records to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- A low-drama and flexible attitude; Elements Massage studios are fun places to work but we need people who work for each other, not against each other.
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
- If you don’t want to sell the Elements Wellness Program, this job isn’t for you.
The Elements Wellness Program is the best way to care for clients and is the financial foundation of our studio. Selling this program and taking care of clients to keep them as members is a priority of our SCSS crew. Is this job for you? If it is, apply now!
We are currently seeking candidates to work afternoon/evenings and weekends.