Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales Client Services Specialist
SALES MANAGEMENT AND CONVERSION
- Selling our wellness program to prospective members and achieving appropriate client conversion.
- Answering phones professionally and converting those calls into appointments.
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our studio’s service path.
- Upselling and cross-selling to maximize client retention and wellbeing.
- Understanding competitive landscape to ensure maximum client satisfaction and value
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Matching clients and therapist correctly based on our level system and client problem areas.
- Mastering MINDBODY software through accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- New, waitlist, inactive, and autopay default client follow-up.
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement within the service path and complete client satisfaction.
- Complying with all HIPAA rules and regulations as well as state privacy laws.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
- Keeping client retention high and attrition low.
- Listen 360 check-in and client follow-up
- Providing timely and appropriate intercommunication with studio management and peers.
- Providing helpful responses to requests from clients and involve management as needed.
- Keeping track of KPI’s as necessary.
- Social Media enhancements and event planning
- Actively participating and executing staff meetings.
- Ensuring SOAP notes are entered by Massage therapists.
- Creating a calm environment through flexibility.
- Ensuring massage rooms, restrooms, and client areas are ready for business.
- Administrative tasks – coping, filing, printing, and petty cash.
- Supply orders and replenishments.
- Vendor relationship management.
- Technology troubleshooting.