Careers at Elements Massage™
Front Desk Sales Lead
Do you love sales? Do you like to go the extra mile to serve customers? Want to be part of a 5-star rated, high-performing team? If so then we want you!
Our San Mateo studio is looking for a bright, friendly, outgoing individual to join our Front Desk Sales and Customer Service Team. The successful candidate will uphold our standard of excellence in all areas of sales, customer service, and administrative operations. Part-time or full-time available. Full-time requires evening and weekend shifts.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Selling our popular month-to-month memberships, gift cards and massage packages
- Managing the front desk and reception area
- Answering phone calls professionally and booking appointments accurately
- Greeting guests warmly upon arrival
- Coordinating massage therapist schedules
- Managing accurate register sales on our booking/POS software
- Maintaining complete and accurate data entry of client records
- Maintaining a clean, organized and welcoming studio environment
Must have at least one year of sales or customer service experience. Must be available to work at least 15 hours per week. Associates degree or equivalent experience is desirable.
Benefits of working at Elements Massage San Mateo:
- Competitive hourly rate with opportunity to earn monthly sales bonus
- HIGH commission and bonuses
- FREE monthly massage
- Be part of a 5-star oriented, friendly team!
- Potential for management advancement
- Paid sick time
- Paid training
Please email your resume including a cover letter (embedded within your email) describing what makes you a great sales and/or client service person and a fit for our studio.
Elements is a non-smoking, drug-free work environment.