Careers at Elements Massage™
Elements Massage of San Marcos is looking to hire highly skilled Massage Therapists who are passionate about helping people and love what they do. We are seeking therapists who are customer focused, compassionate, personable, and willing to follow the proven Elements service path to be part of our progressive team.
New grads as well as seasoned Massage Therapists may apply. Possible advancement opportunities, as we open additional studios.
What we ask of you:
- Have a heart and passion for healing people
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (sports, trigger point, hot stone, prenatal, etc.)
- Ability to perform moderate to deep pressure massage for several consecutive hours
- Be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients
- Pass background check
- Must have a CMT certification through California Massage Therapist Council (CAMTC) with over 500+ hours and adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Carry liability insurance from ABMP, AMTA or other similar organization. If you are not currently insured, Elements has established a discount program for you to purchase Professional Liability insurance through ABMP
- Be a team player!
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Able to work an average shift length of 4 to 6 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 6 massages in one day.
Preferred but not required:
- Certifications in hot stone therapy and/or prenatal massage
We provide you everything you need to be successful:
- Competitive rates
- Retention bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Breaks as required by law
- Heated, hydraulic tables
- Linens and lotions
- Discounted liability insurance
- Continuing education training and certification on certain massage protocols
- Free monthly massage
- Paid training
- Work with a multitude of clients
- Closed on major holidays
- A studio with 7 comfortable rooms, including one couples room
- A studio focused only on massage
- Supportive and understanding management team.
Elements Massage is a non-smoking work environment.
WHO WE ARE:
Elements Massage was founded by Michele Merhib, a Licensed Massage Therapist and recent inductee into the Massage Therapy Hall of Fame. We care for our Massage Therapists the same way we care for our clients. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training. Elements Massage now has over 150 massage studios nationwide and is growing rapidly.
Our goal is to be the go to place to work for the best therapists in North San Diego County.
Apply today by replying to this ad with a detailed resume, including professional references. Be sure to include hours of education and modalities practiced and certified in, as well as schedule availability.