Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales Associate Position
• Providing excellent service to guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Assists in maintaining professional reception area.
• Assists in administrative tasks to include filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Various duties as assigned by Studio Management.
• At least 2-3 years customer service and sales experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate with guests on membership benefits, and studio policies and procedures.
• Ability to work cohesively with others in a professional, fast paced environment.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours including nights and weekends.
• Hourly wage plus commission
• Employee massages
• Employment growth opportunities.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume for review.