Careers at Elements Massage™
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re Different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist who is looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in client treatment plan
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours including at least one weekend day.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and therapeutic work.
- Other duties as determined by management
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparcelled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Steady clientele
- Paid CEUs
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?