Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience in front desk customer service (previous spa experience a plus).
• Sales experience (1+year preferred).
• Cheerful, upbeat personality, able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential.
• Some college preferred.
• Flexible work schedule (must be able to work some evenings and weekends).
• Advanced computer skills and aptitude for mastering spa software applications.
• Must be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
• Ability to remain confident and calm under stress.
• Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
In return, we will provide:
• The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in Montclair.
• A warm, professional atmosphere.
• Training and proven processes to support your success.
• Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
• Competitive starting pay to include hourly rate and incentives.
• Benefits include free monthly massage.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!
Feel free to stop at the studio to hand in your resume at any time!
Please submit resumes to Riverdale@elementsmassage.com