Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must be able to work minimum one evening shift and 1 weekend day per week.
• Professional liability insurance.
• Current NJ License.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• The ability to communicate the benefits of therapeutic massage to clients.
• The ability to listen to the clients' needs and consistently exceed their expectations.
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
• Massage supplies provided by the studio.
• A safe, warm and professional environment in which to work.
• Administrative support
• Competitive starting per massage rate plus tips.
You will be able to use your knowledge and training by working with a multitude of clients - from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.
Elements is open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts available, including part-time hours. Minimum requirement is 3 shifts per week. Average shift length is 4 to 7 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 6 massages in one day. We provide breaks as required by law and in accordance with Elements Policies depending on shift length.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!
Please submit resumes to Riverdale@elementsmassage.com