Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales and Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for an outgoing, energetic individuals to join our growing team. Our customers will be your #1 priority! $10.50 - $11.00 base plus unlimited bonus/commission Must have a flexible schedule.
At Elements, we believe in creating an outstanding customer experience -- from the moment the client calls to book an appointment until they leave our studio! You are the face of our company -- so you must embrace the essential healing aspects of our offering and the culture in our studio!
Job Description: You would be directly responsible for membership sales and building relationships with our clientele, over the phone and in our lobby. A great sales person knows that people buy from people that they like so you must be comfortable standing and greeting each client and carrying on conversation while sitting with them in our lobby.
- Matching clients with the perfect therapist to meet their needs
- Selling Memberships to the Wellness Program (Maintaining certain sales quotas)
- Selling Packages
- Selling Gift Cards
- Upgrading - longer sessions, aromatherapy or hot stone
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
- Maintain leadership in the studio while management is not there
- Customer Facing Sales and Customer Service Experience
- Must be available some nights and weekends
- Conversationalist / Quick Wit
- Understand / Believe in the Benefits of Massage
- Computer proficiency-Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Retail or industry experience, a plus
- Web-based scheduling, a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
- Great Team Environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Team and Individual Bonuses
- Earned Sick Pay
- Complimentary Monthly and Birthday/Anniversary Massage
- FUN, FUN, FUN!!
Send Resume to : Redmountain@elementsmassage.com