Careers at Elements Massage™
Certified Massage Therapist
Job Description – Massage Therapist
Current CAMTC License & Professional Insurance
- Must be available to work Weekends ( Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
Strong communication & evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Knowledge of:
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
- Valid driver’s license*
- Up to date Auto Insurance*
- *Only if the employee will be driving on behalf of the company
- Paid Training $$; we offer additional training of our Specialty Modalities such as AromaRitual & Himalayan Hot Stones
- Receive a Massage Rate TBD + a Non-Massage Rate (min.wage) when you are not working with clients
- Commissions on Enhancements & Memberships
- Monthly Re-booking Raffle; winners receive a $25 gift card for having the most clients who re-book.
- Room for growth and advancement; opening 2 more studio's and will need Managers, Asst. Managers, and Lead MT's
To achieve this goal, the Massage Therapist is responsible for adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including but not limited to:
Arrive on time to ensure you have plenty of time to prepare for your first client
Dress in uniform (clean, neat and professional).Refrain from scented lotions, aromatherapy or perfumes.
Greet every client with a smile.Greet them by their first name and shake their hand.
Using the intake process, gather information to develop a treatment plan together then educate them on what to expect during the session.
Begin and end massages on time
Follow draping and pre-natal protocols
Following the session, debrief with the client, educate & invite using a Professional Recommendation Card
Write accurate and timely SOAP notes before leaving studio.
Be courteous and professional with all clients.If at any time you feel uncomfortable during a session, stop the session and let the studio manager know immediately.
Be professional and quiet both when in massage session and when not in massage session.If you have to talk to your co-workers do so in the break room.
When not in session, complete downtime checklist.
Follow end of shift room and studio procedures.
Assist with keeping studio clean.Always leave the treatment room at the end of the day like you found it (or cleaner)
Comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations and/or applicable state privacy and security laws.
Actively participate in staff meetings
Communicate effectively with coworkers
Provide timely and appropriate communication with studio management